Thursday, September 10, 2026

Penelope

When we were people around trees I didn’t take the tree too seriously I knew it had a heart and that I was one, that was my magnetism pre-time lit up. Then we came to sit around the voice and with it a body electrified torn asunder the tree tore from its roots our heart as I knew none of my companions now and they knew not me. So I followed the tree. I would go as it went and where it went at first I was blind to, I heard some things, yes. I heard the speaking heart that was inside no longer, that from its distance said go on faster and again and soon I began to use my eyes, needling my hands I mean, I began to weave and in the weaving I was assured for there I was to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment